Wargaming     Role Playing     Boardgames     Game books     Software     Voice Over/Narration    

Saturday 18 September 2010

Robot Warfare

I had a bunch of 3" plastic Robots that needed a framework of rules in order to have a BATTLE!( Yeah I wanted to play something simple and fun with No1. son.


Fortunately for me, I also own a couple of sets of Heroscape which gives me a bunch of plastic terrain hexes to play on, so all I needed was a set of rules. Scouring the net revealed many many sets of sci fi rules and of course there was also Battletech, not all of these were far too complex.

The end result was that I threw together my Robot Wars ruleset.  It's really simple and will make the hardened Grarnard cringe, but it worked great with my son and thats what I wanted.

I have stuffed the rules into a PDF file and stored this on my Sky Drive, thanks Microsoft!

No comments:

Post a Comment